Friday, March 21, 2008

Spirit Week!


Well, I finally found some time to write a bit about the goings on around here. This is mainly because I have sick kids and they are all lounging aound or napping and I'm not babysitting anyone today. Poor babies. Last night each of them woke up 2-3 times. It was like I had a newborn again! Ugggghhh! Needless to say, they are all pretty tired today except Ethan. He wanted to go to school today because it was the last day of "Spirit Week." Oh, let me tell ya what a great week it was!! Monday was, of course, wear green day because of St. Patrick's Day. Tuesday was hat day so he wore his spiky toque. Wednesday was "show your pride" day so he wore his school shirt. Thursday was donuts with dad and pajama day. We forgot about the donuts thing and slept in. Wooops! He goes to afternoon kindergarten so we didn't wake up in time. Oh well. He had forgotten all about it. Next year I guess! He did, however, get to wear his ninja turtle pj's to school. He thought he was so cool. Today is the best day of all. It's crazy hair day. I purposely grew Ethan's hair out just for this day! (Actually, I just haven't had time to cut it yet!) Anyway, we bought red and blue hair spray dye and gelled the crap out of his hair. This is what it looked like... Pretty cool, eh! He thought so. I hope it washes out ok! We'll see tonight. Anyway, now it's time to feed the kid. See ya!

No comments: