Friday, December 5, 2008

Asia's Window Mouth

Asia had a loose tooth for about a month. About a week after her birthday I asked her to show me her loose tooth. She had been wiggling it for about a month and it was really starting to get loose. I asked her if she wanted me to pull it out. She was very nervous about that and didn't want me to do it. So I just continued to wiggle it for her and tried to pull it out gently. It almost came out, but Asia freaked out when she heard it come loose. I said we'd have to take her to the dentist and have it pulled if she didn't let me pull it. She remembered what Ethan had to go through with that whole process and decided to get me a tissue and let me pull it. I gave it one last tug and it was out! She could taste blood and could feel a hole and started to panic. I just made a big deal about how the tooth fairy was going to come now and how she would get money. Then she thought it was pretty cool. She put her tooth in the tooth fairy pillow and the next morning she found a whole quarter in the place of her tooth. Now she has a cute little window in her mouth to match her top tooth gap. She has fun sticking her whole tongue through the gap!

1 comment:

The Whetstone Family said...

She's so cute. And brave! I remember being so nervous about losing my teeth!