Friday, March 6, 2009

Look What I Can Do!

My little Jacob is growing up to be quite a little character! His favorite thing to do lately is get the vacuum out and pretend to vacuum. He likes to try to "help" me vacuum also. He grabs onto the vacuum and wants to help me push it along. He kinda slows down the process, but he's learning right? Hopefully he'll still be enthusiastic about it when he can actually do it the right way and really help me out!




Another vacuum story. Jacob likes to sit right in the middle of the vacuum hose while I'm trying to vacuum. I don't know what it is he likes about it. Maybe it's like his own little play space and he feels safe inside of it. Sometimes it will get a little tight around him and he cracks up so hard! He's crazy!




Another funny thing. Jacob was eating his froot loops one morning and decided it would be fun to stick his finger inside the hole of the froot loop and eat them that way. I guess it was easier than using his spoon! When he got one on his finger, he smiled so big and was so proud of himself! Funny little dude!



5 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Jacob looks so big in the vacuum pictures! He is growing up too fast!

cynthia said...

Pretty dang cute!

The Yeager Family said...

He is adorable. I can't believe how fast it is going!!

The Whetstone Family said...

Cute! I really need to teach my kids to weild the vacuum!