Friday, February 19, 2010

Ethan's Birthday!

Ethan turned the big 0-8 last month! I can't believe I have an 8-year old! Crazy! He got to have a friend party this year so I let him invite 6 of his closest friends. I let them decide what they wanted to do and when. We had the party after school so they decided to play the wii for a bit, then open presents, and then have cake. That took a total of 30-40 minutes! Here's the cake Ethan wanted. Bakugan:Playing the wii Star Wars:Opening presents:The whole gang:Cake time:

Then it was time to bust open this little guy:The aftermath, trying to grab everything in sight!:

I think the kids had a lot of fun. It was cute when Ethan opened his presents, it was like everything he opened was his absolute favoritest thing in the whole world and said, "Thanks guys, this is so awesome!" Next, Ethan's date with the parents. So fun!

5 comments:

JulieJ said...

Looks fun. I think I'm going to have a friend party for Brandon and need some ideas. Did you make that cake??

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

It really took me probably like 30 seconds to realize that was a pinata. It looks like it is standing on a rug in the kitchen and is like 6 feet tall. I thought it was the coolest/biggest toy ever!
Crazy he is 8.

cynthia said...

Cool pinata! Sad I missed the party. :(

The Haley Family said...

Drew had a Bakugan party too and that is all he received from his friends, he was in absolute HEAVEN! :)

The Whetstone Family said...

Looks like a great party!