Friday, July 30, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

So, here's my attempt at trying to catch up on this whole blogging thing. I have to go clear back to April so bear with me. We'll see how far we get!

I need to post some funny pics of the wax museum that we went to in Las Vegas for spring break. So here goes:Here's Oprah. The kids didn't even know who she was!
My friends, Brad and Angie!
Can you tell who these people are? One's not so very liked right now!
J-lo: When you touch her iconic butt, she blushes! So here's Asia gonna touch "the butt."Priya and Asia with Heff. Asia was so funny! She sat down, put the bunny ears on Heff, and picked up the champagne! She wanted to pose with all of the statues. We got a bunch of pics of just her, but I'll just show ya the good ones.
Asia and Britney:

Asia and Daniel Craig. Mmmm, love those piercing blue eyes! Asia is hugging his arm like he's her dad or something!


Asia and Cameron.

Me and Julia:

Asia wanted to pose just like the actors:

Ethan, about to dunk it!


Tiger and his girls!


Evel Knievel:




Good ole Lenny!


Mike being a wax sculpture:

Hamming it up with Louie:


Asia and Abe. We could've gotten a pic with Obama, but we declined! That one you had to pay for! How ironic!



We were also able to go to the children's museum in Las Vegas. It was sooo fun! I wish we had a children's museum here. We could've spent the whole vacation there and the kids would've loved it!

Mia's favorite thing was this ball blower thing:



Asia's symmetrical masterpiece:



Ethan the construction worker:



Ethan the soccer goalie. He was in front of this green screen and trying to deflect balls. It was pretty cool:



Jacob at the ball blower thingy:


Checkout at the grocery store:

This is what 1 million pennies looks like. This one's for you Mariko!

4 comments:

cynthia said...

Mariko would have so much fun rolling all those pennies!

fettuccinenoodle said...

YAY PENNIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE PENNIES!!!!! I used to have over 11,000. Then I cashed them in. I only have 500 I think now.

fettuccinenoodle said...

I have pics that I took at the Madame Tussaudes in London. It's a lot different then the Las Vegas one.

The Whetstone Family said...

Yikes! I've never been to a wax museum, but it seems creepy! Hehehe.