Friday, April 22, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a fun one at our house. the kids had to wear red, of course, and then I served them up some red heart pancakes and eggs.

They each got their own little box of chocolates:

Asia's heart hair:
The cooking of the heart pancakes:
Then we made and decorated millions of heart cookies:

Then we made our very own heart-shaped pizzas. Yum!
I got Mike a new ring and he got me flowers and chocolate cinnamon bears (my fave!) We also went out to eat on the weekend and probably went to a movie or something (I can't remember!) I've got to keep up on this blog thing so I don't forget stuff! Yikes!






2 comments:

cynthia said...

You had too many drinks so you can't remember. Mia still has chubby cheeks! Love it!

The Whetstone Family said...

You are so talented with the holiday hair and foods! I really need to get with it, I've been really lazy for this past years' worth of holidays.