Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FORE!

My family visited us last week and it was actually pretty nice weather. My dad was debating whether or not to bring his golf clubs. I bet he was glad he did. It was a beautiful day last Tuesday so we decided to take Asia and Ethan to the junior golf course at Sandcreek. They even got to use their own clubs. They thought that was pretty cool.



They have both been golfing before, but that was last year. They needed to be reminded of some things, like how to swing without hitting others and to hit the ball in the right direction! Ethan got the hang of it right away, but had to swing a few times to actually hit the ball. He got a little frustrated at times, especially when Asia would hit her ball farther than his. But he had fun for the most part.




I tried to help Asia with her swing:



Grandpa tried to help her as well:



But she mostly wanted to do it herself. She golfed like a hockey player! It was pretty cute. She could actually hit the ball better than Ethan! We called her Happy Gilmore. And then she also just wanted to ride her golf clubs like they were horsies. Funny girl!




I think we all had a pretty fun time. I wish I could golf more often, especially on sunny days like that one.




2 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

How fun. And look at you, all cute and stylish! I never look that good so soon after a baby!

cynthia said...

Golfing eh! Nice day if it don't rain!