Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4th of July

We went to the parade, played with friends at the river, and went to the fireworks. I forgot to bring my camera to the parade, of course, so I took pics with my phone. But I have no idea how to get them off of there... So maybe I'll figure it out later and post those next year sometime!

Here's Asia waiting for the fireworks to start:


Jacob waiting patiently:
Having fun in the sand:



Chillaxin':
I was looking for a picture of Ethan, and then remembered he was in Lethbridge. We missed him.

It was a fun, relaxing day, except for the drive home after the fireworks! We always think we can be smarter than everyone else and find the quickest way home, but it still took us an hour to get home. Thank goodness for the DVD player in the van... We couldn't have made it without you!




2 comments: