Thursday, September 23, 2010

Best Buddies

Jacob and Mia are only about 15 months apart. They can always be found playing together. I think it's mostly because Mia likes to follow everyone around and be part of the action. And since Ethan and Asia are so much older, the two babies end of being together most of the time. For the most part, they get along pretty well. Jacob is kind of Mia's protector. It's pretty cute. So here are some cute shots of the Little Buddies:

Eating fresh beans by the fence:

Mmmm, more beans from the garden. And I promise I didn't pose these two. They were sitting this way in all of these pictures with no prompts from me.

Throwing rocks in Leigh Lake:



Enjoying ice cream together. Love Jacob's face!


I hope they can be best friends and take care of each other for a long time to come.




4 comments:

The Yeager Family said...

This reminds me so much of Katie and Jack when they were little.
Such cute pics of the two of them. You'll have to prove to them that they were this close someday :)

Cathe. said...

Priceless!!!

cynthia said...

Pretty cute!!!!

The Whetstone Family said...

Awwww! These are soooo cute.