Monday, May 9, 2011

Preschool Fun!

So, I run a daycare out of my home and I get to tend 4 extra little cuties almost everyday. I like to do some preschool activities with them because it keeps them busy doing something and they are all about the same age. It works out pretty nice for Jacob and Mia because they always have someone to play with and learn with. One day I had to go to the store, so I made up these cute little shopping lists for them to keep them busy during the trip. I got this idea from my friend Allison who is an amazing Mom!

They pretended they were on a scavenger hunt, trying to find everything on their lists. It made the shopping trip a little less painful!

We like to do a lot of hands-on activities, and that means getting our hands a little dirty at times!
Here is Brystol finger-painting with chocolate pudding:

Brooklyn and Mia fingerpainting with pudding. It sure was yummy to eat later!
Maddux and Jacob:
Fingerpainting with colored shaving cream:


This wasn't so good to eat later!! Not that anyone tried... :)


We've had some pretty fun times this year and I'm going to miss these cute kids. I've decided to stop doing daycare and only do preschool next year. I have mixed feelings about it all! But I know that this is the best decision for my life and for my family. So, we are gong to have a blast these next few weeks, learning the rest of our numbers and going on some more field trips! Now I have to get my basement ready for some more adventures with some more cute little kiddos! It's gonna be fun! :)





1 comment:

cynthia said...

I love preschool. I've been able to sub in preschool a few times this year and it is so fun. One of our nephews is in preschool in Glenwood and he is so happy when I am there.