Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nice Day if it Don't Rain!

You're probably wondering why I titled it this. Well, my dad would say this all of the time. He'd poke his head out of the sliding door and say, "What's happenin' Jack? Nice day if it don't rain!" Don't ask me why he said that, but he said it almost everyday, even if it was raining! Anyway, yesterday was our first really nice, beautiful, HOT day. I told Asia that she could have a pool party when it reached 80 degrees. She's been asking everyday, just because the sun has been shining, but it's only gotten up to the high 60's sometimes 70's. It was almost 90 degrees yesterday so this is what we did:


I think we had a total of 14 kids here yesterday! Lots of fun in the sun! I'll post about my 90 degree fun in the sun vacation hopefully tomorrow...

3 comments:

mariko said...

I remember dad saying that all the time too! Sometimes I catch myself saying it, or thinking it, and Megan looks at me funny. So crazy!

cynthia said...

I remember when we would put the hose on the trampoline. Fun times.

The Whetstone Family said...

You are a brave mom, what fun! Love the warmer weather!