Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun With Bend-A-Roos!

These Bend-A-Roo thingys have been quite a hit at our house. The summer (not to mention my house) has been filled with new and improved Bend-A-Roo contraptions. They decided to take them outside and put the trees to good use. Ethan likes to make trapping mechanisms where he can tie up his action figures and contain them:







Asia is more artistic and likes to make little animals and bugs with them. She made a dragonfly and a ladybug, along with other geometric contraptions:


The poor tree in all of it's Bend-A-Roo glory:


I'm sure this will not be the last of their Bend-A-Roo antics. It's an activity that the kids actually like to do together, with minimal to no fighting! I think these little bendy things were a great investment!

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

thanks for the bend a roo tip! I think I will be buying some this week. my kids always need more ideas of what they can do in the summer!

cynthia said...

We stuck them to the windows in preschool. It left a sticky film on the window though.

The Whetstone Family said...

Okay, those look so cool! We got some a while back but still haven't opened them! Maybe I'll take them on the plane trip.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Thanks.