Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

The tooth fairy is SERIOUSLY gonna have to take out a loan to keep up with the teeth that have been falling out all over the place here! This time it was Ethan's turn. I guess he just wants to keep up with his little sister. After all, she is younger than him. He doesn't like that she's almost taller than him, she has lost more teeth, and her feet are bigger than his! He'll catch up eventually!
Anyway, Ethan had this snaggle tooth for the longest time. It's even sticking out in his school pictures! So hick looking!

So I told him if it hadn't fallen out in 3 more days, that I would have to pull it out. He HATES having his teeth pulled, so he would frantically wiggle it, hoping it would pop out on its own. But to no avail. I love pulling teeth out! I should've been a dentist! Asia lets me pull hers' out without a fuss, but Ethan had such a fit about it! I told him that if I can't get it out in 3 tries, then we would leave it alone. I finally got it in the third try, after he pulled sharply away the first 2 tries. Finally, no more snaggle tooth! And the tooth fairy had to cough up fifty more cents. Geesh!

5 comments:

Joy said...

that is funny, I love pulling teeth too. Brinton hates it, Brock tolerates it, and Breanna doesn't care if I pull her teeth.

cynthia said...

At least it didn't turn brown like my two front teeth did! Ewwwwww!

The Yeager Family said...

Love those toothless grins.
Poor Rebekah is almost 7 and still hasn't lost a tooth. She can't wait to join in the fun!

The Haley Family said...

The tooth fairy is going broke here too!! My oldest (almost 11) asked me to "call the tooth fairy to remind her" that he had two teeth under the pillow. Geesh...

The Whetstone Family said...

Ahhh! I can't stand the thought of pulling teeth! Ben just has to wiggle his out or have Jason help, it grosses me out.