Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Cuteness

I was just looking at some pictures and noticed I hadn't posted some things on here. So this is mostly for the people who don't get to see us very often. :(
Here's Jacob wanting to be just like daddy:

Free skating lessons at Tautphus Park:

Who knew you could have so much fun on a ladder! :

Jacob in his big boy bed. He looks like he needs a "bigger" boy bed! :)Jacob and his Batman kick. He had to be Batman everyday. And his Batman wings had to be over his "real" arms. He'd come to me every minute it seemed like, to fix his wings. Look at those big brown eyes.This is a favorite thing to do in our house; line up all of the chairs and stools and play choo-choo train.

One of my young women and our favorite babysitter made these adorable little headbands for my girls. She is so talented!Here's Mia's new face. We ask her to make a funny face and this is what she does:Look familiar Mom?Asia wanted me to take a picture of her new hat and flower.

Last one. Mia couldn't stay awake to finish her lunch. This is a beautiful shot of her baby mullet too. Love it!!

3 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

I'm sure the grandmas and grandpa will appreciate those. I liked them too!

cynthia said...

You and Naomi used to make that funny face! Naomi used to fall asleep at the table too! Very cute!

The Whetstone Family said...

So cute. Jacob and Mia are getting so big so fast! Cute headbands, our ward activity day girls made a bunch of those recently. I should learn how, of they can do it!