Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost Home!

We stopped in Grand Cayman on our last port day. We just decided to spend the day on the beach. So, whenever we had to wait for something or drive somewhere on this cruise, I would say, "We're only ___ minutes to paradise!" And whaddya know. I got a picture of a sign that said just that! I guess you had to be there, but it was funny at the time...Here I am, waiting for my very expensive hamburger and sipping on a nonrefillable drink that was half filled with ice! That bugged me since we could have anything we wanted for "free" back at the ship.
And one last picture of us and the boat:
Our last formal night:
Our last little towel animal:
The next day was just a day at sea. It was also our 11th anniversary. Here's Jason and Mandy at our last dinner together:
We got to have our own little anniversary sundae and got sung to, of course, in a very thick east Asian accent. Love it!
The next day we arrived in Miami and spent the day at the South Beach. Here we are, soaking up one last bit of sun before we had to go home to winter.
Can't wait to plan another one! Who wants to go?


2 comments:

Mariko said...

ME ME ME!!! I DO I DO!!!!!

cynthia said...

I do if I ever win a free cruise!