Wednesday, August 25, 2010

May 15, 2010 events

So, Mike and I ran a 10K a week after we got back from our cruise. It was the longest distance we had ever ran and it may be the longest distance I will EVER run! Ha! Here we are just before the race:
And here we are after. I finished it in 52 minutes I think. Mike was faster, of course, and finished in 40-something minutes.


Then, that night was Asia's dance recital at the Civic Auditorium. She danced at Dance Depot this year and I was really impressed with what she learned in the year. She was a cute little monster for her dance and got to be in 2 numbers.

Sorry this one's so blurry, but here she is being "scary":


Here's the whole dance crew at the finale:
And Asia and her flowers and a present from her dance teacher, Britnie:
Asia loves to dance and can't wait for next year!






















No comments: