Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th of July!






Well, here is what we did for Independence Day. We were able to go to the Idaho Falls parade in the morning. We try and go every year for the kids. I don't know if we'll go anymore! It was so hot, the kids weren't really interested, and it seems like it's getting more and more political and commercial. We'll probably keep going since it has become somewhat of a tradition. After the parade, we had a BBQ at our house. I didn't get any pictures of that for some reason. Too busy I guess. After that, we went to Mike's parents' house and lit off our fireworks. We usually go down to the river to see the big fireworks show, but we didn't feel like braving the crowds and the traffic this year. The kids just wanted to light their own anyway, little pyro maniacs! We had fun and the kids had fun. Good times!

1 comment:

Cathe. said...

I was going to cut off the comb-over when you were here, but I thought that I'd better not.