Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ethan's Last Soccer Game



Ethan had his last soccer game last week. I think it was the best game he ever played. Usually he just runs alongside the other boys, not really trying to get the ball or even knowing where the ball is for that matter! He doesn't have the competitive gene in his body like his daddy and I have. This game was different for some reason. He actually ran to get the ball and tried to get the ball away from the other players. He almost scored a goal too. I wasn't sure if I was going to put him in soccer next season, but maybe he's finally getting the hang of this team sports thing. Next we are going to try basketball. Dribbling and running at the same time may be a challenge. I'll keep you updated!! :) Oh, by the way, he's number 9!

No comments: