Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat


We went to our neighborhood trunk or treat tonight. I made hamburger soup for the dinner which was first. There were a lot of people there and each family had brought a crockpot of soup. Needless to say there was a lot of soup leftover. I had broccoli cheese and it was so yummy. Anyway, then it was time to go trunk or treating. I decorated our trunk and won a candy bar for best decorated trunk. It was fun to do. I love decorating for holidays. I remember going trick or treating to people's houses and loving all of the decorations people did, especially the ones who went all out.





I think the trunk or treating lasted all of about 10 minutes, and then everyone was done. It went very quick which was nice because I was running out of candy and had to pull out the reserves that I was reserving for me! I gave out the stuff I didn't want first and saved the candy bars for me! Ha! I'm such a little piggie!

3 comments:

The Yeager Family said...

We have ours tonight. Thanks for the good ideas for the decorations! I hope I win!!!

cynthia said...

Pretty cute but you should check out James' costume on our blog. It's pretty funny.

Shauna said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing :)