Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hair do's





My sister-in-law led me to this new hair-do blog that is so cute! I never knew there were so many things you could do with hair, even growing up with 4 sisters. Crazy! Anyway, I checked it out and have been trying a few styles on Asia. She doesn't really like me to do her hair because she says it either hurts her or it's just not right. I have to tell her I'm doing it like a particular princess or like Hannah Montana. She's never even seen Hannah Montana, but all of her friends rave about her so now she thinks she's the coolest too. Anyway, one Friday we didn't really have anything planned so I showed her the hair-do first. She loved it and actually sat very well through it all. I had to have cartoons on and treats for her, but I didn't hear a peep from her! It turned out pretty cute and stayed in for a few days! We'll see how adventurous I get next time I have time!

1 comment:

The Whetstone Family said...

So cute! Can't wait until Cailin's hair is long enough to get creative with! Although, I'm not very creative with hair, so I'll have to refer to a book, internet or someone else!