Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dancing Queens/Kings


The weekend before Christmas, Amy invited us to go to a fundraiser dance that Extreme was having. All of our children love to get their groove on so we all went. As soon as we got there, Jacob was all over the dance floor. I wish I videotaped it so you could get the full effect! He had so much fun! He didn't want anyone to carry him and mess up his groove!



Santa also made an appearance. It was Amy's dad so I was worried that the kids would recognize him. They didn't. I don't think they even looked him in the face because they were so shy! I forgot to have Jacob and Mia sit on Santa's lap. Whoops! We'll have to remember for next year! As Santa was coming in, Jacob ran to him and hugged his leg. I guess that will have to do for this year!





5 comments:

Shea said...

I love Ethans face in that 1st picture!

cynthia said...

Wow! How did you end up with all those chillins'?

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Yeah, Ethan looks like he's gonna be the net Maxsim Chmerskoff in that photo! :)

The Yeager Family said...

What a cute family!!

Anonymous said...

Ethan's face in the picture where he is dancing with Asia is so cute! He looks like he is saying "how you doin??"