Thursday, January 8, 2009

T'was the Weeks Before Christmas...

I need to update a few things that have been going on in the Taylor household. I find myself taking pictures just so I have something to put on my blog. Now I have all of these pictures that I've downloaded and I feel like I have to blog about all of them. I think that is why I stopped scrapbooking; I couldn't pick and choose which pictures to scrapbook and which ones to just put in an album. I didn't want someone to think that their picture was not "scrapbook worthy"! So I felt guilty and overwhelmed and that had to stop. I hope blogging doesn't become like that. I actually like to blog, when I have time! Lately I haven't had the time. I'm realizing now that if I don't keep up on it at least weekly, things pile up and it becomes overwhelming. I guess this would be one of my resolutions for the year: to not be overwhelmed, at least in the blogging aspect!

Anyway, enough of this mindless dribble. On to the stuff I need to "scrapbook." We took some cute pictures of the kids when it snowed for the first time this year. The kids had fun making snow angels and snow forts. I think this was Jacob's first encounter with snow. He had a blast and didn't want to come inside!




The kids burried him in the snow, then he was ready to come inside!!

3 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

What fun! For the last few years, we can only count on one good snow day a year. I love that picture of Jacob with his mouth open!

The Yeager Family said...

I miss you so much Takara! Your kids are so beautiful and they are getting so big!

cynthia said...

Somebody stuck me in a snow drift once. I still have nightmares!