Friday, January 16, 2009

Mia's Blessing Day

We were able to bless Mia while my family was all visiting for Christmas. Her daddy gave her such a sweet blessing and she didn't even cry. She wore the dress that Asia wore when she was blessed. My mom made it for Asia out of some left-over fabric from my wedding dress. She also made it to look like my wedding dress. It is quite a treasure!




After the blessing we went to Mike's mom and dad's for a little luncheon of soup and sandwiches. Then it was family picture time. What a special day for a special little princess.





3 comments:

cynthia said...

Very pretty. I hope someday mom will be able to make a blessing/sealing outfit from my leftover wedding dress fabric.

The Whetstone Family said...

How gorgeous! My mom made Cailin's blessing dress from scraps of my wedding dress, too! That's so neat. Also, you look so great! I always look so puffy and gross for too long after babies!

Anonymous said...

Mia looks so pretty. I wish i hadn't forgotten my camera!!!